Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mixing it up with the Telesina mafia

I'm hooked on Telesina, it is just the best buzz. Like my early days of trying to work out PLO. At least there were books then, this is learned the old fashioned way, toe to toe combat.

The Italians have got this game sussed and with so many cards out there, I am surprised that there isn't more collusion, but there doesn't seem to be. All of the comments are in Italian and I think Pesce must mean fish. I'm sure that my approach is unique and will soon come a cropper. I'm swinging wildly but having a hoot and racking up valuable VIP pts. That's the main reason I stuck it out. The pots are big and if you get in amongst it, they mount up.

I've just seen the new NOIQ Race Leaderboard and I'm in 504th spot. An extra special push tomorrow night, I hope. Just had a lucky streak and am standing up from the .10 Euro table with EU210 having sat down with only EU40. Had taken a beating before that though and have leveled back up, I think, I haven't found Telesina Tracker yet.

3 comments:

The blindman said...

Lol, nice job. I keep taking beatings from fish (the kind of fish that call a big river bet when they can't beat the exposed cards).

And I'm really tired of pushing my two pair on fifth street only to find the other guy has a made five cards straight :(

What's your strategy?

James P McAteer said...

incredible win rate. don't understand how you can be break even.

parttimebonuschaser said...

if i ever want to try some obscure game, i'll know where to come to for an idea of what to try ....