Monday, March 16, 2009

Midnight in Bangkok

On my way back to the UK as my mother's condition has deteriorated. It's surreal as we had the most wonderful couple of weeks together only about 10 days ago. Prospects this time around aren't very positive at all. One third of the way home, immersing myself in my pastime is keeping my mind off things.

And so to poker, I've completed my 10,000 hands and was disappointed to dip below the 8BB/100 target. I really did get smacked about there at the end. As I fire up and play a few hands in the background, I can see that my recent session has me back up to 9.11BB for 10736 hands. Sweet ... what a difference a day makes, eh?

Another stat that I'm pleased with is my weight. I've managed to hold onto the 74kg target that I set myself for a month now. I have relaxed my nibbling and fluid consumption as I've been catching up with a lot of old friends and had visitors staying. Break even with quality table time is always a good result.

OK QF1 is ready for departure, cya ... +$34.75 in Thailand, 9.18BB/100

3 comments:

The blindman said...

My thoughts are with you and your family.

James P McAteer said...

Really sorry to hear this. Have a safe journey.

nhggfu said...

74kilos? whats that in stones dude.?