Friday, January 23, 2009

NOIQ Rake Race

Another benefit of this blog is that it may have prompted me to participate in the NOIQ Race thanks to TheRiver. I've been a member of NOIQ for some time when it was on the iPokerNetwork as I liked the iPoker i/face and NOIQ was the first ever site that I'd heard of RB. I signed up through PokerPT and enjoyed the novelty of a headline in Portuguese once when I won a tournament.

As you may know, NOIQ and iPoker didn't see eye2eye on RB so NOIQ has gone onto the Entraction Network. It's in Euros which hurts and I think that I am playing a level or two above where I should because I am losing. Another cause may well be the Race. I've only participated in one ever before and I found I tilted. This one you collect points for rake actually paid (VIP Pts), so it encourages LAGgy play. I've been having fun but eWallet is hurting. Need to be careful not to go busto before mid-Feb. Anyway approx 300 pts at moment so it will be interesting to see overnight where that lands me on the Leaderboard. I was just outside the 500 last night.

May be another homegame tonite. Hopefully I won't make it 3 in a row there. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The blindman said...

Hey,

Are you placing in the hand race? Does that show up in the backoffice when you're not placed in the rake race?

TiocfaidhArLa said...

I can't tell if the hand race would show up, but I can tell you that 520th in the rake race with 300pts shows up; so probably not.

It is possible though that a lot of people have played more hands than me. Have you dropped out of the 500?